Monday, February 1, 2010

Just a nice poem...

My Son

As I feel you in Mom's belly, I wonder...
I wonder what you look like as God creates you in His likeness.
Will you have my lips?
Will you have Mom's nose?
Will you have my cheeks or her toes?

As I feel you kick, I dream...
I dream about the good times we will soon share.
Will you like football or golf?
Will you like playing in the yard?
Will you like to sing or strum a guitar?

As I watch you come into this world, I will ask Him...
I will ask Him for guidance and wisdom.
Will He answer?
Will He listen?
Will He help us as Christians?

The most important thing I will teach you...
Yes God will answer.
Yes God will listen.
Yes He will help us as Christians.

You are unique.
You are loved.
You are a blessing.
See you soon my son as I will teach you these lessons.

"Before I formed you in the womb, I knew you. Before you were born, I set you apart." Jeremiah 1:5

No comments:

Post a Comment